The FEA (Fédération Européenne des Aérosols or European Aerosol Federation) was founded in 1959.
Today, the FEA represents 18 European countries which include more than 350 small & medium-sized enterprises (i.e. SMEs) and multinationals active in the aerosol industry. It also has close links with aerosol associations worldwide.
Our Vision & Mission
The FEA provides the leading expertise for the European aerosol industry and aims to be recognised as a centre of excellence.
FEA functions as the European voice for the aerosol industry and as the European coordination office for its national aerosol associations in order to:
- Improve the understanding of the European aerosol industry’s point of view mainly towards the UN and EU Institutions
- Collaborate with other business associations on an ad hoc basis
- Improve the positive awareness of the European aerosol industry’s values
Within the aerosol industry,the FEA community works towards achieving sustainable economic growth by focusing on social and environmental responsibilities.
In practice this means:
- Placing safe aerosol products on the market
- Offering a unique, convenient and high performance product for everyday life
- Constantly working towards technical and economic solutions to reduce the environmental footprint of aerosol products
- Developing guidelines on industrial safety and promoting good manufacturing practice
- Supporting safe and sustainable innovations by proactively proposing updated legal frame.